Friday, May 25, 2007

A long vacation...

So it's been a while since I have visited. What? A year?

*Sighs*

At any rate, I've decided that I am back for good and that there is no use crying over lost time. As for a quick update:

1) I don't play World of Warcraft as much as I used to. In fact, I quit the game for a while and only recently came back to it. Mostly just to be with friends and for some casual play.

2) It's moving time soon! Jonathan and I are going to be moving out with friends in September. Into a place of our own. This is exciting news :)

3) Marked by Fire is shelved for now. It was a learning curve. For a long time I considered it a waste of time, but I realized this was the wrong perspective. I enjoyed writing it and if I can look back at it and realize my mistakes and avoid them in future writings then it was worth every ounce of joy and pain.

4) Christian and Soulflien's stories are my main focus now. I am going to enjoy them and get serious about writing them again. The time for procrastination is at its end.

5) I believe that is most of it for now. That D&D rant is still coming. I realized I had the first draft saved her for almost a year. Heh. Also I will be transferring over a few writing related thoughts from my personal blog. That's all for now.

Ciao

No comments: